What's new

What EASY goodies are you making this holiday?

It is now the consistancy of dirt! I GIVE UP!!!

I swear to the lord that I am about to FREAK out! This ****ing chocolate is PISSING ME OFF!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really think you need the choc. bark or the choc. pieces used to make molded chocolates that places like Hobby Lobby sells. Darlin' I melted regular chips too and it was too damned thick....not workable.

Just pour a powdered sugar/ milk glaze over them for now or put 'em back in the fridge until you can buy the right stuff.

ETA: Don't swear to the Lord. lol

Think I am going to freeze these puppies... and get some new CHOCOLATE and try again next weekend!

Don't let your DH hear you say that! :lol:

THAT man is out on a ghost hunt tonight and left me with BOTH of my cars parked in by his friend ( I didn't know they were going together, I thought they were caravaning or I would have checked to see where the other car was parked.)

It's 24 F here right now - and in my opinion that isn't cold enough for him right now. ARG!

OK I changed it .. didn't think in the heat of the moment.. ur def right!

OK so your saying just put powered sugar on my balls???? Still good that way??

Glaze???

:didi:

:huggy:

did you read the links for what might be going wrong???

YEs and I have already wasted a bag and a half of Chocolate chips.... :pout:

Got 'em on a double boiler? Did you add a little oil? Mine melted, but weren't thin enough. I ended up making simple icing with powdered sugar.

I think chocolate bark would work better than chips, sorry. I'm going to use the melted choc chips on pretzels.

See, so apparently this melting chocolate isn't as easy as you folks said it would be. :surrender:

I am organizin my pantry while baking..... ugh my feet hurt :frown:

See, so apparently this melting chocolate isn't as easy as you folks said it would be. :surrender:

****! Joan you weren't supposed to see this part. Actually it is easy.....Piggers just drank too much tequila before starting.

You sound like me.....my feet are always killling me!

Water and powdered sugar???? Glaze.... ? HELP!

I waaaaaana take these balls and throw them out the window right now!

Back