What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played WoW for 3 years. Waste of money and time, children.

Before spending your money on all that jazz, think of all the money you could waste of booze and drugs.
We here at Confab-It care.

Before spending your money on all that jazz, think of all the money you could waste of booze and drugs.

This. Get your hands on some diet pepsi and a crate of beer and love life ;)

:giggle:

You guys crack me up! :)

Trying to get used to this new keyboard! The keys are spaced out more, so I'm having isshurs! :p

Work 5a-1p tomorrow and then I don't have to be back until Thursday night!

Done some minor work on forum this morning and off to work in 5. Bah.

Me and Bridie be playing WoW.
We're pandas [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]
2a9a6ut.png

I can afford both. I play WoW to kill time when I've got nothing to do. Spending money on something else I enjoy rather than being drunk or high at every opportunity? Erplederp.
Not sure how you meant the children part but a lot of the people here are 18+, me included. Regardless, it's pretty dumb for a 19 year old to call a 16/17 year old a child.

Taking my mum for a full body Thai massage this Friday; just what she needs! :)

I can afford both. I play WoW to kill time when I've got nothing to do. Spending money on something else I enjoy rather than being drunk or high at every opportunity? Erplederp.
Not sure how you meant the children part but a lot of the people here are 18+, me included. Regardless, it's pretty dumb for a 19 year old to call a 16/17 year old a child.

Everything I just wrote there was satire. The child part included.

I'm obviously not going to tell you to damage your liver with alcohol - I don't even drink much.

A good amount of posting today. Let's see what tomorrow brings! :D

I feel really unwell.. Sitting through lectures is one of the very last things I want to do today.

I hate being ill all the time >:| now I have a bloomin' cold.

Charging my phone [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION]. :D

I saw you post and I was about to go HEY KIRK WHERE'S MY GOOD MORNING TEXT?!!?!?

You're excused ;)

I never got a Good Morning Text....

I got woken up by a Mother going out to an amusement park. She said I could go, but she only bought 5 tickets.
And since they're taking the kid from across the street, yeaheayeahyeah.

I never got a Good Morning Text....

I got woken up by a Mother going out to an amusement park. She said I could go, but she only bought 5 tickets.
And since they're taking the kid from across the street, yeaheayeahyeah.

GOOD MORNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back