What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world hates me this morning. I got woken up when I tried to turn over and my nose piercing was caught on my fuzzy pillow. Yeah, not pretty... And then I started wheezing. Le sigh!

Good morning? Bridie and Lauren, I hope you guys feel better soon! <3

If anyone's in the mood to tell me how to work out enthalpy change in chemistry, feel free.. *hinthint*

Erm...no idea Birdie. Good luck! ;)

Off to work soon. :(

Good morning Phossix! :D

GOOD MORNING!

SQUEEEEEEEEE

The world hates me this morning. I got woken up when I tried to turn over and my nose piercing was caught on my fuzzy pillow. Yeah, not pretty... And then I started wheezing. Le sigh!

Ouch. Hope you feel better!

If anyone's in the mood to tell me how to work out enthalpy change in chemistry, feel free.. *hinthint*

Uh.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

I think my brain just melted trying to recollect my chemistry days.

I have a cold :p after a week of being unwell. I'm also missing more school :(

I wonder if we should lock and create a new Confabulation thread every 100 pages... :p

I'm good with lock after 100 pages :) bit ridiculous some threads get to 32498723094 pages or something on other sites :p XD

Today would be the perfect day to lay around in my bed. It's about to storm and it's nice and dark in here. Too bad I have work in a few hours! :/ Oh well, I'm off tomorrow and looking forward to a Skype chat with [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] and possibly [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] if you guys are up to it!

Totally! I just hope the time differences work out as I have school and also have Family Night on Friday nights but hopefully we can! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back